This qualifcation covers the skills and knowledge required to diagnose, analyse, evaluate, design and modify automotive electrical and mechanical systems. It is suitable for those working in the automotive service and repair industry at the forefront of the implementation of new technologies
Occupational titles may include:
- Diploma of AutomotiveTechnology
- Advanced Diagnostic Technician
- Automotive System Designer
Course Requirements :
- Training and assessments are conducted in English. A pre training intake interview will be conducted and each learner will undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
- There are no pre-requisites or any other training package entry requirement to enrol in this course.
- must have an IELTS score of 5.5 or
- must have a TOEFL iBT score of 46 or
- must have a PTE Academic score of 42 or
- must have a Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) score of 47 or
- must have an OET score of pass
Must be 18 years or older Completed year 11
Training and Delivery:
- Courses are available in face-to-face and blended learning modes catering to new entrants and experienced workers.
- Classes are run between 1-5 days per week with options available for weekends, evenings and intensive delivery.
- Programs can be tailored to suit individual needs.
- Opportunities also exist for accelerated learning resulting in earlier completion, depending on your existing skills and knowledge.
Units of study
Students will need to complete 12 Units of Competency, consisting of: 1 Core and 11 Electives